Hemp Hound is pure, unfiltered, cold-pressed hemp seed oil with natural hemp sediment. It contains all the nutritional goodness of hemp with a low price tag.
How will Hemp Hound help my pet?
Giving hemp seed oil to your dog or cat everyday will make a real difference to its overall health.
- Help to restore mobility in older dogs and cats
- Relieve arthritis, joint and muscle issues
- Give a real healthy shine to their coat
- Stop itchy and flaky skin, soothes skin irritations and dry nose
- Prevent excessive moulting
- Helps to resist external parasites, including fleas
- Good for kidney function and heart disease
- Boosts their immune system.
What’s in hemp that’s so good?
Hemp seed oil has amazing nutritional properties for all animals, with lots of natural ingredients to fill the gaps in your pet’s diet.
- A complete range of amino acids (including all essential amino acids)
- Omegas 3, 6 and 9
- Natural anti-inflammatories (GLA’s)
- Vitamins and minerals
Hemp Hound is highly digestible and your furry friends will love it.
Recommended dosage rates
- Small dogs and cats – 5mL per day (one teaspoon)
- Medium dogs – 10mL per day (two teaspoons)
- Large dogs over 30kg – 15 mL per day (one tablespoon)
Over-dosing won’t harm your pet short term but Hemp Hound is high in fats which can eventually cause health problems. Give the recommended daily dosage rates for best results.
|% of dry matter|
100% local from a family owned company
Hemp Hound is made from pure South Australian grown hemp seed. Our hemp seed is grown by local farmers in our district, then cleaned, processed and packaged right here in our Bordertown factory.